美国高中留学英语培训
您当前的位置 : 首 页 > 新闻资讯 > 美文欣赏

每日阅读 | 经典美文中英赏析!

2021-09-15

  He Wishes For The Colths Of Heaven

  他祈求天神的袍服

  W.B.Yeats 叶芝

  Had I the heavens  embroidered cloths,

  假若我有天神的绣袍,

  inwrought with golden and silver light.

  镶嵌着金光和银光。

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night,

  那些湛蓝、浅灰和深黑色的绣袍,

  and light and the half-light,

  闪烁着夜光、日光和霞光 ,

  I would spread the cloths under your feet;

  我愿把它们全都铺在您的足下;

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  但我身无分文,只有梦想 ,

  I have spread my dreams under your feet;

  我已经把梦想铺在您的足下;

  Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.

  请轻轻踏着走,因为您踏着我的梦想。

  Down By the Salley Gardens

  相遇在莎园

  W.B Yeats 叶芝

  Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.

  我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。

  She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.

  她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.

  她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。

  In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.

  我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。

  And on my leaning shoulder, she laid her snow-white hand.

  她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.

  她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。

  But I was young and foolish, and now I m full of tears.

  但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。

美国高中课程培训

标签

Z近浏览:

联系电话:  4008-466-989

Q    Q:3108702370       邮  箱:aishengsi@ishengs.com

公司地址: 重庆市九龙坡区石桥铺雨林商都3楼 

服·务·热·线

4008-466-989

美国高中留学英语培训美国高中留学英语培训
  扫一扫微信咨询  扫一扫微信咨询